- A Boy Named Goo: the Name of Goo Goo Dolls best overall album (1995)
- Alex Winter shares who created the Wyld Stallyns Logo
- The ULTIMATE list of Hair Metal Bands from the 80s and 90s
- Fall, Glimmer, Sparkle and Fade: the story of Everclear's second album
- The Singles Soundtrack: The Seattle Scene, Grunge Bands, and one legendary album
- Wax Ecstatic: Detroit’s Sponge tells a story about Drag Queens (of Memphis)
- Dragline: Paw releases Jessie and an album’s worth of songs just like it
- Cherry Pie is a bastion of both brazen and introspective lyrics. Who knew?
- Enuff Z’Nuff: Gets In The Groove with the New Thing, then Flys High with Michelle, cause She Wants More
- Lean In To It: Mr. Big showcases the stellar talent of Eric Martin, Paul Gilbert, Billy Sheehan, and Pat Torpey
- Stick It to Ya: Slaughter keeps you Up All Night with super screechy vocals
- Trixter: Gives It to Us Good by making us Ride the Whip, Surrender, and Play Rough
- Firehouse: Was decent Rock on the Radio, and that’s All She Wrote
- Adrenalize: Def Leppard’s first album without Steve Clark. Just a shame.
- Screw It!: Danger Danger gets into Monkey Business with some Crazy Nites